DR. FISH THERAPY – Beautiful and healthy skin on your feet
Try our best AquaCity podiatrists – Garra Ruffa fish in Wellness Centre Fire & Water Wellness & Spa
We offer BIO pedicure with Garra Rufa fish, which come from river flows in Turkey. Garra Rufa fish painlessly peel off the skin with their toothless jaws. Their oral cavity produces the enzyme ditranol, which instantly disinfects the wound and helps to heal. They alleviate and treat skin diseases such as atopic eczema, acne, skin molds and psoriasis, while providing you with a very gentle and perfect pedicure and peeling…
Exceptional BIO treatment in our wellness centre…
PRICE OF PROCEDURE – 20 minutes – 8 EUR
- Treats skin defects, regenerates the skin and acts preventively (psoriasis, eczema, ichthyosis, etc.)
- Deeply cleanses and naturally circulates blood in the skin (varicose veins)
- Supports blood circulation (reduces headaches, regulates blood pressure)
- Prevents skin infection and removes bacteria (Suppresses smell)
- Micro-massage stimulates nerve endings and acupuncture points
- Releases the body and removes exhaustion
- Works relaxing (body and mind relaxation)
- natural pedicure, deeply cleanses the skin (removing scaly, dry skin and calluses)
- peeling (removes dead skin)
- skin regeneration (smoother, healthier and lighter skin)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Garra Rufa fish gently removes only diseased, dead and hardened skin. In addition to removing the diseased and dead parts of the skin, they also excrete an enzyme known as ditranol, which is part of creams that are medically used to treat psoriasis. The enzyme has calming and regenerating effects on the skin.
- The customer cannot have open wounds or other skin lesions on the limbs
- The customer cannot use cortisol creams (based on cortisteroids such as Imazol, Licoid, Lipocream, Dermovat, Diprosone, Advantan …) at the time of the procedure, and the time from the end of the treatment with these creams should be no shorter than 7 days – (risk of fish death)
- Every customer is required to wash limbs before the procedure
- Immerse the limbs in a warm bath with the fish with temperature of 30°C to 34°C
- You can feel tickle and after a while you will feel only pleasant feelings that will remind you of a gentle massage.
- The length of stay in the water is 20 minutes